Posted by : Unknown Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2011 (Unofficial Guides)

I returned from Germany to find that my copy of The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2011 had arrived!  Since I begin planning our trips so many months in advance, I go through phases in how actively I work on the plan.  I knew that it's arrival would kick me into gear with more of the detailed planning of our January 2011 trip and I'm ready to get going again.

I posted in June about the process I use for planning a Disney World Vacation and have gotten past the Advance Dining Reservation part at this point.  I'll now be digging into which attractions we will want to be sure we see and the Unofficial Guide is great at giving all the information to evaluate what is right for my 6 year old.  
Once I've read it cover to cover and know exactly what we're looking to do...I'll head to touringplans.com to start working on our detailed plans for each day in the parks.  If you've never used one of these, it is amazing how much time you save and know exactly what to do next and you get a substantial discount on the annual subscription if you have purchased an Unofficial Guide. I start with the Adult One-Day Touring Plans for each park and then tailor it to remove any attractions we don't care to see and insert our restaurant plans.  I end up with a fully customized one day plan that worked exceedingly well on our last trip.

I'm going to try something a bit new for our 2nd day in each park and go with a much more laid back plan that hits the main things we'll want to see again and allows for more time to experience the "little things" that Disney World has to offer.  Using the Lines app should help us stay as busy as we want to be on these days as well.


You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -