Posted by : Unknown Friday, August 27, 2010

Eric and I took the show floor location on the first day, which was only open to the Press.  This ended up being great since the crowds were pretty light and we could work out any kinks in the presentation without packed rooms right away.  We ran the presentation every 30 minutes so this gave us a bit of time in between each to grab a drink, etc. Even being on the floor, I had interviews to do in between demos for places like Destructoid and THQ UK.
The line for getting a picture in the Red Faction L.E.O. was almost non existent, which was really surprising since at E3 and Comic-Con it always had a huge crowd.  I'm guessing things will pick up once the public are swarming this place with over 240,000 attendees expected.
I got a little bit of time to check out the other nearby booths and the picture above gets my vote for "strangest way to try out a new game"
This one wins for "most intriguing game poster on a bathroom stall door"


You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Red Faction: Armageddon posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -