Posted by : Unknown Friday, June 19, 2015



This is actually my second try at Dragon Age Inquisition since I wasn't able to get into it the first time. This time, I got Dragon Age Keep setup right and am having a good time with it, but I got to a good stopping point in the story so have decided to take a break (I'll avoid any spoilers here).

Just like with Dragon Age Origins, I find myself just focusing on my main character in combat and allowing the AI to control the other three.  I even auto upgrade them for the most part and focus on taking a well balanced party with me.  Up to this point, I haven't really had a need to worry about the other group members...they do a great job being intelligent for the most part.

The first time I played, I didn't realize I could leave The Hinterlands and return to Haven.  I'm sure that's a big part of why I fizzled out, since I was missing out on a big part of the meta game.  Once I got to the map and was sending people on quests, etc...the game became way more enjoyable.

The cast of characters has been great, but I've found myself not focusing as much on the relationship aspects with them as I did in Origins.  I'm not sure why that is yet, maybe because I've found so many so fast, but I'm not sure that's any different than before.  My character is a Ranged Rogue and I've ended up with Cassandra, Cole (he's so interesting) and Solas in my crew for a well roudned party. Although, I just switched Cassandra to Iron Bull, that dude is cool as hell.

I plan to return after spending some time on other games, but for now...on to Witcher 3 and then Arkham Knight!

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Currently Playing posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -