Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, December 31, 2014



I'm looking forward to 2015 and want to get back to the things that I've neglected a bit this past year...consistent blogging being a major one.  I'll do a post soon about my Resolutions for the coming year, but first:

Update on 2014 New Year's Resolutions

$1 Increase Savings - I completed this goal completely!  I also have used the money for my Star Wars Half Marathon at Disneyland next month and will be staying an extra week to visit friends, so hit me up if you want to get together!

Try 365 new beers - Complete success and I'll have a post coming up soon about this in detail.

Watch Old Movies - Success, I didn't get to some that I wanted to but I met the goal that I set out to achieve.

Finish More Games - Fail, but I have a better plan for me in 2015...more on that coming soon.

Read more Game Design Articles and Learn Unity - Biggest area for improvement here :/ I'm focused on improving my skills this year and hope to hit these way harder.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Game Design posts
See other Game Development posts
See other Fitness posts
See other Random posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -