Posted by : Unknown Saturday, November 08, 2014


I started training this week for the Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon in January and am trying to prepare myself mentally for the next few months.

Positives
Disney Races are always a blast
It's on my birthday weekend so I get to spend it at Disneyland
It will cross California off my list of racing in 50 states
Hanging out in LA for a week with friends

Negatives
First ever race and training that I'm doing without a running partner
The training will all be in cold weather
I've focuses on group fitness lately, don't enjoy running alone

So, this is going to be a challenging 11 weeks of training for me staying motivated and I may need some extra encouragement and support from all of you :)  It's very possible this will be my last Half Marathon...I'll likely focus on 10k or shorter races going forward.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Fitness posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -