Posted by : Unknown Thursday, January 01, 2015


I'm focusing on getting back to the things I enjoy and improving myself both personally and professionally this year.  Luckily I have a lot of overlap in those areas :)  So, here's my resolutions for 2015:

Consistent Blogging - I really fell off of blogging last year and missed it a lot.  This year I'm committing to at least one post a week and hopefully much more than that. Part of what I intend to do is regular updates on the progress of the resolutions below.

Game Design Focus - This is one that will be hard to list a set of criteria for, but my goal is to use this year to work hard at improving my craft and being a better Game Designer.  It will be a combination of reading more articles, focusing on getting better with the tools I use daily, and doing more competitive analysis.  I'll just have to evaluate my progress as I go.

10 Hours Played - I realized that finishing more games wasn't realistic for me, so my goal this year is to experience as many of the games in my catalog as I can.  So, I've decided to put 10 hours into each game I play and then move on to try something else.  My hope is that I can achieve this for 25+ games, but really care most about putting in time each week and experiencing all I can.  There will be a handful of games that I play much more than this too :)

10 Pounds Lost - This is actually going to be a difficult one for me because even though I work out nearly every day, my weight is staying pretty consistent.  I'm building muscle and getting leaner, but I really want to get about 10 lbs lower than I am right now and then keep that going forward.  This is going to mean eating better, which sucks...but this isn't supposed to be easy right?

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Game Design posts
See other Game Development posts
See other Fitness posts
See other Random posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -