Posted by : Unknown Monday, October 28, 2013


There is only FIVE days left until I begin my 25 hour gaming marathon to help sick kids and I'm currently only 24% toward my goal of $1250.  Together, we raised $1000 last year and I know you guys have it in you to help me get to this year's goal :)

REMEMBER: No donation is too small and they are tax deductible!

So, it seems I need to get a bit crazy here and offer some new incentives to help get you motivated in donating.  So if you have any suggestions, punishments, encouragements, etc that you'd like to see me do during this 25 hours of gaming...let's hear them!

Here's some of what I've come up with:

Pick what I wear!
For every dollar donated, you get to choose what I wear for a minute of the gaming marathon.  I'm not currently planning to live stream this endeavor, but I'd be willing to post a pic of what you choose (as long as it's decent).  I'll do my best to locate what you have requested :)

Pick the Music I listen to!
For every dollar donated, you get to choose what album or artist I have playing in the background for a minute.  With the beauty of Spotify, I bet you could torture me with just about anything!


DONATE NOW!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -