Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, October 30, 2013


Good News! In addition to the normal donation rewards of choosing what games I play, each $10 donated will get your name in a drawing for some great Volition gear! Here's the list of what is available:

Volition Koozie: What better way to keep your beer cold and hand warm than with this beautiful Volition, Inc. branded Koozie!
Beer Glass - The Broken Shillelagh: Prefer your beer in a glass?  I have just the thing!

 
Volition Large T-Shirt: Prefer to wear your Volition Branded items?  This T-shirt is not only stylish but also very comfortable! (also in my size...so donations from winner accepted!)

Red Faction Armageddon - Xbox 360:  Last, but certainly not least... is a copy of Red Faction Armageddon for Xbox 360.  I'll also get members of the team to sign it before sending it your way!

So, let me know which drawing you'd like your name to go into for each $10 donated.




2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    very nice blog

    amodelingjob

  2. I feel very happy when i see your blog. Thanks for sharing useful information. Website Designers Bangalore

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -