Posted by : Unknown Friday, March 09, 2012


Every time I visit the Magic Kingdom...I mean to go to the Main Street Bakery and never have gotten around to it.  So, on our recent trip I made sure that we got there to try two snacks that I've been hearing about for months now.

The first snack that I was anxious to try was the Cinnamon Roll...this thing is HUGE and delicious.  I'm bummed that I waited so long to actually get one and will likely have one for breakfast on every trip in the future.
Once my wife saw what I was ordering she had to have one of her own.  Not only that, but she also took the one that they dumped extra icing on top of...

Later in the day we headed back to try the hand dipped ice cream sandwich.  When you order, they take two fresh cookies and then add two scoops of vanilla ice cream before mashing it together.

When I had mentioned it to my wife before she thought I was just talking about one of the pre-packaged ice cream sandwiches and once she saw it she had to eat half of it.  Again, this is something I'll be getting on every trip in the future.

The best part is that both of these are available for a snack credit if you are on the dining plan.  I can't wait to have  another one in a few weeks.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -