Posted by : Unknown Thursday, January 26, 2012


I have a bad habit, like many people, where I buy a lot of games and then they sit on my shelf mocking me as I try to find time to play them.  Well, I've decided that this year is when I put a serious dent in that stack!

I have a comfortable chair set up in front of the tv and have my Astro Gaming A40 wireless headset for fantastic sound that won't wake up my son at night.  I also have a supportive wife who encourages me in my endeavor (and is also absorbed by Skyrim). 

There will be a huge range of games including co-op stuff I play with my son as well as lots of Action, Shooter and RPG games on my own.  In order to keep my self going and to keep track, I've added a list on the right side of my blog that shows which games I've finished so far.  I'll also do individual posts as I work through each game to give my thoughts on them.

I also have a separate goal to read a lot of books this year, so I've added a list of books as well to keep me motivated.


You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Currently Playing posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -