Posted by : Unknown Sunday, January 02, 2011

With only one week to go before we head to Disney World, I've been spending most of my evenings doing last minute detail planning for our trip.  On top of scouring the The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2011 again and listening to tons of the WDW Today Podcast, I'm going in and adding things to my Touring Plans like ADR numbers and how long travel should take to the parks each morning and evening.  This allows me to have one page to look at for all important info and to feel more in control as each day evolves.
But, the thing I'm really focusing on is getting the information in about the little things in Disney World that we might totally look over as things get hectic.  I'm researching the locations and times for Character Meet and Greets and then placing them on the map at a time I think we'll be willing to stop for some photos.  I was totally unaware of how many awesome Character spots there are in the World Showcase of Epcot and am looking forward to seeing Kian get some great autographs.  After seeing Tangled yesterday and now placing it in the top 3 Disney Movies of all time...we are excited to take Kian to the Tangled Meet and Greet in Fantasyland.

One performance I really don't want to miss is DiVine in the Animal Kingdom.  She's a performance artist that plays a living tree and interacts with guests in between Asia and Africa.  She's apparently hard to miss most of the time if you aren't actively looking for her.  Check out the video to get an idea of how she performs and be sure to see the last 20 seconds :)


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Disney World posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -