Posted by : Unknown Monday, February 09, 2009

There's been a lot of positive notes about RF:G coming out of CCNY today... thought I'd share a few pieces:

Kotaku: "Probably my surprise game of the show, if I had to pick one. I like the changes they did to the series and it seems like I could spent a lot of time blowing stuff up! Oh, there's a pretty good game here, too."

FiringSquad: "The biggest surprise for us was Red Faction: Guerilla, which hooked us early in the morning with its addictive backpacks and destructible environments. Those two features alone create a level of unexpected consequences that help make multiplayer gaming hilarious and fun, which leads to an incredible amount of addictive re-playability. We had a hard
time tearing ourselves away from it to check out the other booths. Of course, we haven't had a chance to take a peek at the single player game yet, but we're hoping Volition and THQ follow the standards set by the multiplayer demo we played."

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -