Posted by : Unknown Sunday, February 08, 2009

Now that Kian and I have finished all the Lego games, I've been struggling to find something for us to play co-op on one Xbox 360. I'm finding that most stuff that I feel would be good for us is either only single player or only co-op over live. He loves racing games but i found that Burnout Paradise is live only mp, NFS Most Wanted doesn't have any MP(i think), NFS Carbon has some co-op challenges that we completed in one afternoon. We actually resorted to playing Big Bumpin today...which is terrible.

I had begun downloading some Live Arcade games for us to try out...only to find that my first choices only had co-op in the paid version. Great. But, today after running out of options I decided to go through their entire catalog and download every demo I thought we might like. So far we liked 1942 HD and Age of Booty(I think will be good, he seemed to like it). We already own TMNT Arcade which he loves but we need some variety.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -