Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, June 06, 2007

So, i went in yesterday to get a crown put on a tooth that i lost part of 3 years ago. After my dentist put on the temporary crown, she told me that I'll have to get some work done to free up some extra bone to attach the permanent one.

I go in for that work this morning...and learn that it's much more involved that I had thought. The Periodontist went in a cut away a section of my gums, then shaved the bone around where the new crown will go.

Currently, my Novocane is wearing off....and I'm starting to feel the effects of the Extra Strength Vicodin kicking in. Hopefully my pain will be going away very soon....

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -