Posted by : Unknown Monday, June 18, 2007

We took our son to Discovery Kingdom on Saturday and had a blast. Our family loves amusement parks, so we tend to get an annual pass so we can go often. This park is one of my favorites so far, because it has an entire zoo integrated into the park. Kian has an absolute blast watching the animal shows and I get to also go on the occasional roller coaster.

This weekend I really noticed some things about his personality that make him very similar to me...he's fearless but cautious. He was on this giant jungle gym set with a ton of other kids and he was ready to try anything...but at first he would watch around and calculate his best opportunity to move. It only took a few seconds, but i could see soooooo much of my decision making process in him already. It was interesting to see.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -