Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 03, 2007

My trip to Salt Lake City on Friday had a few firsts for me.

I had never taken a day trip by plane anywhere before. Flying out at 6am and getting back to Oakland at 11pm made for a long day.

It was also my first trip to Utah period...it's an interesting state. Lots of open land that reminded me of Texas, but it SLC was surrounded by large mountains which was beautiful.

Also, on the flight out of Oakland I saw the most beautiful scene. It was really overcast on the ground, but as we broke above the clouds...they looked like a huge ocean. A flat blanket of clouds as far as I could see...with mountains in the distance sticking through. I wish i could have taken a picture.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -