Posted by : Unknown Saturday, January 13, 2007

I have not laughed so much while playing a video game in years. The story and art style for Rayman are very "Oddworld" and the game play is really catchy. So far in the story mode, it's a series of mini games that you play to get out of the coliseum. the one that made me laugh the hardest was where I had a cow on the other end of a chain and needed to swing my arm in the air to launch it as far as i can. There's also a great rhythm game that uses both Wii controllers like drum sticks.

At the end of each coliseum segment you do a first person shooter sequence where plungers are your weapon. I literally was laughing almost the entire time I played the game and had an absolute blast.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -