Posted by : Unknown Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm experiencing a lot of the same frustrations with Lost Planet that I suffered with Dead Rising. (Could it have anything to do with them both being made by Capcom on the same engine? :) I'm finding that I die a lot more often than I think I should early in a game and it often isn't clear what my objectives are. I started Mission 3 last night and almost right away I'm confronted by a huge worm Boss Battle. I spent almost 3 hours figuring out how to kill it, which I don't mind, except that after it died...another one just appeared in it's place and I received nothing for it. (not even an achievement unlocked) So, I look up on the FAQ to find that most people just avoid it and run to the next area. That's a bit frustrating.

But, as with Dead Rising I find myself wanting to play despite my frustrations. So, hopefully I'll be able to finish the single player without being brought to tears.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -