Posted by : Unknown Saturday, January 13, 2007

My wife's parents left a couple of weeks ago and now mine are in town. My mom and step dad have NEVER played a video game before, so i introduced them to the Wii.

They're now huge fans of Wii Sports bowling. My mother, who hurt her knee several years ago, had to give up bowling and had a blast being able to play again(not without frustrations with the game though :P) They enjoyed it so much that they are actually talking about buying a Wii to have at home.

This has completely solidified my belief that the Wii is here to stay. I really had my doubts in the beginning, but those are completely gone now.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -