Posted by : Unknown Sunday, February 04, 2007

The toilet in our master bathroom recently got a crack all the way down the back part of it. So, instead of waiting for the toilet to explode and put several hundred gallons of water on the floor, i decided to get it replaced.

I called Lowes to see how much it would cost to get a toilet installed... $190! ugh.

So, instead I decided to do it myself!

We headed over to Lowes to pick out the new toilet, then I went to work Saturday afternoon. The afternoon was filled with occasional feelings of: Fear, Uncertainty, Panic, Loathing, Pain, Exhaustion....but eventually Happiness.

It didn't go too badly over all, but I learned a lot since it was my first attempt at installing a toilet. After 5 trips to Lowes(luckily it's 2 miles away) and several hours...it's finished!

It works, and looks good as well.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -