Posted by : Unknown Sunday, August 03, 2014



Looks like I'm a little behind on my goal of running 700 miles this year.  I didn't get out as much in the winter and also had some runs without my watch :/

But it's not over yet!  I'm training for the Iron Horse Half Marathon this October as well as the Star Wars Half Marathon in January.  This means I'll be doing a lot of long runs over the rest of the year and still have a shot at getting this done!

You can watch my progress HERE

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Fitness posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -