Posted by : Unknown Sunday, January 05, 2014


I'm off to a quick start in my NY Resolution to finish more games this year!  Since I built a new PC a couple of months ago, I've decided to play First Person games on it and Bioshock Infinite was on the top of my list to finally play through.

I had a really good time with the game and it is absolutely gorgeous on the PC with all of the dials turned up.  As with most games that have a complex story, I got a bit lost at parts in the middle but the gameplay was engaging and the goosebumps feeling at the end was totally worth the ride.

They did a good job of always letting me know where to go next and the death mechanic was a good one.  I didn't feel too penalized in game or in loss of time.  I did have difficulty at times finding enemies or seeing where I was being attacked from, but I usually assume that's from being color blind when it happens.  Anyone else have that issue?

All said, I had a great time and will likely jump back in for the DLC a after playing some other games for a bit.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Currently Playing posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -