Posted by : Unknown Monday, June 25, 2012


This past week I appeared on not one...but two podcasts about the gaming world!

I made my second appearance on the Pixel Damage Podcast hosted by Mike Block and will be joining as a semi-regular on the upcoming episodes.  We talk about gaming news, what we've been playing and anything else that's on our minds concerning the gaming world.  This episode can be found HERE.


Next was my second appearance on The Grey Area Podcast hosted by Jenesee Gray. We talked a lot about what I'm up to lately as well as current gaming news and topics. The episode should be available tomorrow.

If you have any follow up questions from what you hear, let me know!
You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Game Design posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -