Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 15, 2012


After supporting the cause last year, I've decided to join the Pixel Damage Podcast team and participate in the Extra Life Gaming Marathon this year! On October 20th, 2012 I will be playing video games for 24 straight hours for charity. Want to help make my efforts a success?

Donations:
Go HERE and sign up to support me.  In addition to the proceeds going to the Kentucky Children's Hospital, I'm adding the ability for you to help choose what games I play! (Kickstarter has inspired me).  I will be playing on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC, Windows Phone, iPad and 3DS.

Any Donation Amount:
You get to vote from a list of games I create and I'll play the three games that receive the most votes for an hour each.

Donation of $24+ (just $1 an hour!):
You get to choose any game from my list for me to play for X amount of time (depends on how many games are chosen). You can also choose another game if you provide it for me to play :)

Donation of $50+ (with Co-Op!!!):
You get to choose any game you'd like for me to play!  I'll do my best to get a hold of a copy, but be flexible if it's an obscure title :)  My hope is to play this game for an hour, but it will depend on how many games I have to get to.  In addition to this, I will play this game with you Co-Op during that time!  We will arrange a time that works for you.

If you have any other suggestions for my personal donation rewards, let me know :)  I hope you'll support me and help make this awesome!  I will start my list of games soon as well as a list showing who has donated and what games are being chosen to play as I know them.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.


See other Currently Playing posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -