Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, January 11, 2012


I had a really successful week with 5 nights on the eliptical and a couple of nights doing crunches, pull ups and pushups.  My eating was right on plan and I even had my first meal out!  A restaurant near work had Salmon and Asparagus...was delicious.

I weighed in this morning to find I'm down another 6.8 lbs!  That makes a grand total of 40.4 lbs in six weeks on the diet.  After having a disappointing loss last week (1.6) this is a huge come back and I'm really happy about it.

We have one more full week on the diet before beginning the four week transition back to normal life.  The first two weeks will be adding meat at lunch and the last two will begin integrating carbs and fats back into our diet slowly.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -