Posted by : Unknown Sunday, March 27, 2011

Now that I've finished my time on Red Faction: Armageddon, I'm taking some much needed down time to recover and get ready for my first Design Director position. But, I've found that there are a lot of other transitions that are happening in my life as well.

I recently moved my desk to the new team location and have found that since the room is pretty quiet...it seems to inspire a lot of impromptu conversations from people walking by.  I'm currently trying to get myself acclimated with the new game, so my days aren't too stressful.

The bigger transition is happening after hours since we've decided to move into a bigger place.  We recently signed a lease on a duplex that doubles our living space and we are busy moving things over gradually.  I'm also hard at work designing the Game Design Course I mentioned before, so free time is something I have very little of these days.

I'm also heading to Dublin in a couple of weeks to show Armageddon to European press.  My wife isn't happy, since her family is from Ireland and she's been dying to go. So, I told her at least this will allow me to get to know the area and prepare a bit for when we do get a chance to go as a family. (Think it helped?)

Anyway, things are super busy but I'll do my best to get some blogging done soon!


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Random posts

2 Responses so far.

  1. I am really looking forward to Red Faction. Congratulations in advance on the title. Hopefully you'll find a way to squeeze in some downtime between projects. With all the traveling you've done for this project, do you have enough flier miles for you and your wife to make the trip to Ireland?

  2. Unknown says:

    I'm certainly racking them up lately :) I hope to have enough for that or another Disney World trip soon.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -