Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I was recently approached by Rasmussen College about doing an online course on Practical Game Design.  Teaching is something that I think about doing someday down the road so I feel this will be a good first step toward that goal.  Yesterday, I had my first call with the on-site person who will be assisting me along the way.

Over the next couple of days I'll be thinking about what topics need to be covered and dividing it into a 11 week course.  This will be loose at first and will be nailed down more as I get deeper into its creation and see how the course is developing.  I'll soon have the book in hand that the students will be using as source material and that alone will have a huge impact on what topics I go deeper into.

I'm really looking forward to the process and a new challenge, but fitting things into my super busy schedule over the next couple of weeks is going to be difficult.


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Game Design posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -