Posted by : Unknown Monday, February 21, 2011

The IGDA Board elections for 2011 opened today. Did you vote?

While I don't like to talk about who I voted for, I am trying to become more involved in the IGDA. I am hoping the new group of inductees can improve the outreach to developers and make it easier to get in touch with what's going on.

It feels like an old fan club for me.  I pay my dues, get a card and the occasional email...but I don't live in a spot where get lots of events happen.  I'm hoping as I make the effort to reach out more to the IGDA over the next year that there is some reaching back.


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Game Development posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -