Posted by : Unknown Sunday, February 20, 2011

NBA Jam

Kian and I started playing NBA Jam a couple of days ago and I was happy to see how quickly he caught on and enjoyed it.  I loved the original when I was a kid and was glad to see this one plays very much the same way.

We've been playing through a season as the Dallas Mavericks...my favorite NBA team.  I play as Dirk while my son is Jason Kidd and this usually translates into him stealing the ball and throwing an Alley-Oop to me for a dunk.  I've never been so proud :)

I came home yesterday to find that he'd be playing some on his own and told me he needed to show me something.  He loaded up his game and said "this team is much better"...pointing to the Lakers.  He then showed me Kobe Bryant and said "he's the best dad, we should play as him."  I guess even NBA Jam has to be realistic in some ways.

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSS, subscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Co-Op w/ Kian posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -