Posted by : Unknown Monday, February 21, 2011

It's hard to believe that The Legend of Zelda is 25 years old today.  I remember people telling me that the battery in that sexy golden cartridge would only last a few years and being horrified that my save game would some day be gone.  Does anyone know how long those batteries actually lasted?

When people ask me what game first made me want to design video games for a living, this was it.  Of course I didn't imagine it was possible back then, but I was so blown away by the type of world that could be created.  It was definitely the catalyst for my love of games...I should probably play it again soon.

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Game Design posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -