Posted by : Unknown Monday, December 06, 2010

Fallout 3: Amazon.com Exclusive Survival Edition

Back in October of 2008, I purchased the Fallout 3: Amazon.com Exclusive Survival Edition in order to get the Pip-Boy Model 3000 clock.  I promptly displayed it on my desk at work and less than 2 weeks later...it was dead.  Turns out everyone I knew also had theirs die shortly after receiving it and one person even transformed theirs with an Ipod Touch.
Mine has been sitting on my desk at work ever since that day and mainly forgotten about, but was too cool to get rid of.  Today I walked into my office after being gone nearly all of last week and the Pip-Boy was working! How is this even possible?  I spent a ton of time taking it apart and trying to figure out the problem.  Wouldn't the batteries have to be dead after 2 years of sitting dormant?  Never the less...it lives!


You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSSsubscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Random posts

One Response so far.

  1. I'm considering picking the special edition up if it's cheap enough. I'll probably keep the clock in the packaging like my Modern Warfare 2 night vision goggles.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -