Posted by : Unknown Thursday, December 09, 2010

This week's weigh-in only finds me down 1.4 lbs which puts my total loss at 5.4lbs.  I always find it difficult to get motivated to exercise again after traveling and getting a cold made matters much worse.  But, I'm starting to feel a bit better today and should be able to resume exercise this evening or tomorrow.

Weekly Achievement: Avoiding the constant flow of yummy cupcakes in the house

Weekly Struggle: Getting a cold made it really difficult to exercise

You should follow me on Twitter here. You can also subscribe via RSS, subscribe via email or follow on Facebook.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link (It won't cost you any extra).

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -