Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In the past when I've made the effort to exercise regularly, I did so during the morning.  So, this meant that I had to get up an hour earlier than I needed to and that is tough sometimes.  So, since I'm having to get up early to take Kian to school on most days there is almost no way I would be motivated to get up at 6am to exercise.

My plan this time is to do my exercising in the evening and so far has been a great success.  I find it much easier to motivate myself to work out since I'm already up and there aren't any time pressures.  One mistake I did make and won't again...was to work out too late in the evening.  I'm realizing that I will be wide awake for 2 hours or so after working out so I have to plan my bed time around that.

The one caveat to this is that I'm likely going to start taking the dog for a long walk 2-3 mornings a week when I don't have to take Kian to school.  Sure, this may not be a ton of actual exercise but it definitely makes my dog a happier guy.


You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed.  Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Gaming Weight Loss posts

One Response so far.

  1. We all have to start someplace. As long as you stick with what you're doing, you will see results. Stay the course!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -