Posted by : Unknown Sunday, October 10, 2010

My dad came into town last night so we could play a round of golf on Sunday morning.  We talked about it once he got here and decided to take Kian with us :)  Kian and I had received free golf vouchers from when he had his lessons earlier this year, so we headed back to Legends where he would be more comfortable playing.
Things went really well and Kian had a blast playing.  We developed a method of my dad and I teeing off at the back tee box then driving Kian up to the front tee box.  He then took as many swings as he needed to get up to where we hit our first shots and we proceeded from there.  Legends is a par 3 course so things went really smoothly and Kian didn't get frustrated at all.
At one point, Kian decided to start doing his "fancy setup" before a swing.  This meant shaking his butt at me before swinging the club.
I even let Kian drive the golf cart for the first time!  I handled the pedals while he took the wheel.
You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link


See other Fatherhood posts

One Response so far.

  1. I love the pictures, absolutely adorable!!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -