Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 03, 2010

There's a post at VG247.com today saying that Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath will be re-released this coming Easter on the PS3 as a download only.  Apparently, Lorne and Sherry have been working with JAW since last June to get this done.

An interesting set of new features and enhancements have been named: "The game will ship in 720p and will come complete with normal mapping, self-shadowing, re-mastered dialogue, Move support and additional material, of which JAW’s saying nothing as yet."
I'm just excited that I can finally show my son the game I was working on when he was born :)  



You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Game Development posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -