Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, September 01, 2010

When attending shows like E3 and GDC it seems like each publisher has a big party which most of the industry shows up to.  Things were a bit different at Gamescom...they hosted their own big party.  The location was really nice right on the Rhine river and there was unlimited food and drink (better be for $50 a head!)  It was nice to hang out with THQ people from various locations in Europe and I even got to know some guys from Ubisoft Massive through random conversation.
I was talking with Huw about traveling through Europe and how many times people ask you for money.  So he said they came up with a phrase that gets translated into every language that is used in these situations.  I imagine hearing "I have a train station in my pants" is enough to make someone wonder if they should continue a conversation with you.


You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Game Development posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -