Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 10, 2010

My wife left this morning for Wisconsin to see her family for the weekend which means Kian and I are home alone for an entire weekend.  What does that mean?  LOTS of video gaming :)

The Lord of the Rings: Mines of Moria Collector's Edition

We just started up new characters in Lord of the Rings Online and I'll be teaching him what it means to be hopelessly addicted to an MMO. LOTRO went free to play this weekend if anyone is interested.  I also promised Kian we would pickup the new Batman: The Brave and the Bold game tomorrow...so that means a trip to best buy after breakfast.

If the weather stays nice enough, we plan to hit the driving range and maybe play our first 9 holes of golf together!


You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Co-Op w/ Kian posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -