Posted by : Unknown Monday, August 16, 2010


I'm heading to Cologne, Germany for Gamescom to help show more of Red Faction: Armageddon to the Press and public.  We've got a few exciting new things to show for the first time, so I'm really looking forward to it. The show seems to be the European version of E3 but structured more like Comic-Con since the public is allowed.  I'm told they are expecting over 240,000 people which will be by far the largest crowds I've experienced at a show of this type.


This does mean that my blog posts will likely be sparse over the next two weeks.  I'll do my best to post every now and then but may not have much time.  I will definitely have a full trip report to post once I get back.

I also just found out that GDC Europe is in Cologne starting today, so if anyone is in the area and wants to meet up...let me know!

You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Red Faction: Armageddon posts



Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -