Posted by : Unknown Saturday, August 14, 2010

I use my iPhone for everything these days and that means my Disney World vacation planning is included.  On our last trip I got tired of carrying around printed pages with our dining reservation information on it so I have been looking for an app that does two things:
  1. Contains detailed Disney World restaurant information, including current menus and prices
  2. Keep track of my Dining Reservations for my upcoming trip
The WDW Dining App does both of these very well and is very easy to use.  I've now got all 14 of our dining reservations in it (including times, reservation number, and party size) and I hear they keep the menus with prices current.  So far, I highly recommend it and I'm really looking forward to have all of this in one location on my January trip.
You should follow me on Twitter here or subscribe to this blog's feed. Support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link

See other Disney World posts


Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -