Posted by : Unknown Saturday, January 30, 2010

I know this is a little late...but I was just going through an old stack of business cards and found one that Dave had given me about 10 years ago when I was his student at Full Sail.

I remember one session he played the DM for our class and setup a short campaign for us to play through. Myself and about half of my class was involved in a D&D campaign together 2-3 nights a week so we had an absolute blast. He also gave me the bag of D&D dice that I use to this day.

He was a true visionary that didn't get nearly the credit he deserved.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -