Posted by : Unknown Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's been nearly 2 months since my last post(though I update twitter daily for those interested) and now is the perfect time to start posting again.

The Browns beat the Steelers tonight...it was a FESTIVUS MIRACLE!

It's amazing how a single win can change how you feel about your team. I've been calling for Mangini's head all year, but strangely tonight I am feeling differently. Yes I think Daboll is in way over his head and that we should probably upgrade our Offensive Coordinator(Calling Weis please), but Mangini managed to beat the Steelers...we haven't done that in 6 years.

Quinn is not having big numbers...but isn't making mistakes. 7 TDs and 0 interceptions in 4 games. I can live with that for now while he's maturing and gaining confidence in his reads.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -