Posted by : Unknown Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm heading to Chicago to see Mute Math today with a guy from work and a group of his friends.

I've been listening to Mute Math since they were "Earthsuit" about 10 years ago...can't wait!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Hey Jameson,

    I'm friends/work with Naveen Nattam, and when I was on his blog I saw yours off to the right mentioning Mute Math. I too have been listening to them since they were Earthsuit back in the day. I've seen them a few times and they are AMAZING live.

    Anyways hope you enjoyed the show.

  2. Unknown says:

    Hey Grant,

    I remember meeting you at GDC a few years ago I think. Yup, I've been listening to them since Earthsuit as well...killer band. The show melted my face off.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -