Posted by : Unknown Friday, December 19, 2008

Not sure what else to say.

This is the time of year where I go ahead and focus on next year's draft and the Browns projected 7th overall pick. We better take the best LB or CB available, fire Crennel and possibly Savage... and bring in Cowher.

I don't get it... the pieces are all good...but the team together is terrible. Whenever that happens, it makes me think the Coaching Staff is to blame.

One Response so far.

  1. steve says:

    Yeah, it's like "I added the sugar the flour, the chocolate chips...but these cookies SUCK!". Fire the chef! None of the ex-Belichick cronies have had much success. Consider Romeo, Charlie Weiss, and now Mangini. Hmm. They all are sipping nice hot cups of FAIL this morning.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -