Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For the last several months I had pretty much decided that I wouldn't end up playing WAR. But now that the time is upon me, I couldn't resist. Sarah and I played DAoC for 5 years and i really miss RvR and since you can do most of your leveling with RvR in WAR...i'm going to give it a go.

I won't be giving up LOTRO, we have lifetime memberships and still enjoy playing it together. I'll be -1 wife in my WAR exploits.

I love how Mythic displays everything about your character and accomplishments on the web. You can see my new Witch Elf here. This is my first true attempt at playing the evil side of a game world, so we'll see how it goes. I've had to ignore some of the flavor text, etc... but I'm doing OK so far.

The Public Quest system is so killer. You just come upon a quest that resets itself every few minutes, and anyone in the area just automatically gets the quest and can contribute. No grouping required! (which is great because I try not to group with anyone I don't know personally... too many bad experiences)

Anywho...I'll try to update occasionally with my experience.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -