Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Both of my fantasy teams are 1-1 this season...but we've got a long way to go.

First is a Keeper League where we keep 6 players each season and use defensive players instead of teams. I founded this league in 2000 i believe and while we've had several people come and go...it's a solid, fun league to be a part of. My team can be viewed here.


My other league is a new experience for me that was started by a guy from the other league this season. We had a auction from College Teams that we each own 10 of and we get all alumni and future draft picks from those colleges as long as we keep them. If we trade a college, all associated players go with it. It's kind of crazy...but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Keeping with my SEC roots, I was able to secure these 10 teams:

Auburn

Clemson

Florida

Hofstra

John Carroll

LSU

Maryland

Miami (ohio)

Pittsburgh

South Carolina

My team can be viewed here.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -