Posted by : Unknown Friday, May 02, 2008

yup...I did it. I am playing my first GTA game and am really enjoying it. I can't say much for the single player experience yet, but a group of guys from work are getting together almost nightly to play multiplayer and are having a blast.

We tend to play free mode and just do whatever we want. Josh and I jumped in a airport baggage truck and drove around town while he shot at cops. It became a game of us trying to stay alive as long as possible and we were laughing the whole time.

The thing I like most is that they focused in the things that matter and didn't care about little bugs or details that cause some studios (ahem) to do extra work or cut the features entirely. It's all about the gameplay baby!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -