Posted by : Unknown Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've been playing fantasy football for over 12 years now and was looking to get into something a little more involved.

A friend of mine started a new league that has some pretty intense rules. Instead of picking players, we get entire colleges. Your roster consists of any alum or future draft pick that came from that college as long as you own it.

We're in the middle of the auction now and I've managed to pick up LSU, Florida, Clemson and Auburn. There's a couple more schools I'm honing in on and am hoping I can afford them with the auction dollars I have left.

The best part is it will make college football more exciting for me. I don't get to see many Kentucky games out here, so I'll have other schools to root for as well.

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -