Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 24, 2007

My copy arrived Friday...and it is really sweet.

I never got around to playing it on the Cube, so I'm really enjoying it.

Controls are great, but took a little getting used to.

It has a really good learning curve pace at the very beginning...but then they drop you into a town with several enemies. It took me a bit to get used to it...because i wasn't used to the controls, but after that...the town cleared and gave me time to run around a lot and get things down.

I'm enjoying it so far...we'll see if I stick with it. (Dead Rising was addicting enough for me to finish :) )

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -