Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I took my wife and son to the airport today so they can attend her grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary party. They'll be gone for a week, which is the longest I've ever been away from them.

It was much harder on me today than I anticipated. Watching them go through security at the airport and then worrying the rest of the day if they were traveling safely. I'm usually not a worrier at all...so this was weird for me. (they just called and told me they arrived safely)

On a brighter note...I get to spend all day Saturday with my best bud Steve watching the NFL draft!

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -