Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I have a huge back log of "projects" that I would like to get done...the problem is, the less fun ones need to be finished first.

I have to learn a new database program and then use it to create a whole new system to replace an old Access database I did 5 years ago. Luckily Filemaker is much easier to use...it's just finding the time to learn it and get things going. I'm hoping to use a good chunk of this next week to get things up and running...but its so hard to be motivated to do it when i've worked all day and want to relax.

But! once that's done...i'll then be learning Creative Suite 3 to redo my website and one other site...so that will be fun...er

Then maybe i'll get around to actually painting my Warhammer Wood Elves...

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -